Raycon earbuds are a line of wireless earbuds, that offer superior sound quality and comfort. These earbuds come in a variety of models each with its own set of features. Some of the features that are common in all rayon earbuds like Bluetooth connectivity, Long battery life, and noise cancelation. However, If you have Raycon earbuds and wondering how to pair Raycon Earbuds, you are in the right place. In this article, we’ll guide you through the simple steps of connecting earbuds with multiple devices.
Here are some popular earbud models:
- Raycon E85
- Raycon E55
- Raycon E25
- Raycon Everyday E120
- Raycon Performer E110
Each model has specific pairing instructions, so it’s important to understand the features of different models. Because the pairing steps may be slightly based on the model you own. Raycon earbuds are available in a variety of four colors and come with a one-year warranty. Raycon earbuds are favored by both celebrities and athletes, you can find a pair that complements your style.
If you are seeking a pair of wireless earbuds that offer superior sound quality, comfortable design, and features, rayon earbuds are an excellent choice.
How to Pair Raycon Earbuds?
Here are some steps on how to pair Raycon earbuds. Before pairing your earbuds, make sure that your earbuds are fully charged.
- Make sure that Racyon birds are off.
- Put the earbuds in the charging case and close the lid.
- Open the lid, and earbuds will automatically be turned on and enter the pairing mood.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your device.
- In the available devices” select” the ”Raycon Earbuds”.
Now, rayon earbuds are paired with your device, you can start listening to music and making calls.
Pair Raycon Earbuds with Smartphone(Android/IOS)
Raycon earbuds can be connected to one device at a time. if you want to connect earbuds with a different device then you will need to disconnect them first with the current device. To unpair the device go to the ”setting”, select the ”Raycon earbuds” from the pairing list, look for the” UNPAIR” option, and tap on it.
How to Pair with Android Device
- Open the ”Setting” app
- Look for the ”Bluetooth” section.
- Turn on the ”Bluetooth” option
- Open the charging case of your Raycon earbuds.
- Gently press and hold the pairing button on the earbuds until the LED indicator start flashing.
- In the Bluetooth Setting on your phone, scan for Raycon earbuds.
how to pair with IOS (iPhone & iPad)
- Unlock your iPad or iPhone
- Open the Setting app
- Tap on Bluetooth
- Turn on Bluetooth
- Open your Earbuds charging case
- Hold down the pairing button until you hear the phrases ”power on ” and ”connected”
- Your Raycon Earbuds will appear in the list of available devices under ”OTHER DEVICES”.Tap on the Raycon Earbuds for the pairing process.
If you feel trouble pairing your Raycon earbuds, try restarting your both devices iPhone and earbuds. To restart your earbuds hold down the power button on both earbuds for 10 seconds.
Pairing Earbuds with Laptop/Computer(Windows/Mac)
- Turn on your ”Windows Computer”
- Press window+ Ikeys to open the ”settings app”
- Go to the ”Device” section
- Click on ”Bluetooth & other devices”
- Turn on the ”Bluetooth”
- Take out your Raycon earbuds from the charging case
- Hold the power button on both earbuds until you hear the voice ”power on”
- You will get a message on your computer saying ”Bluetooth device found”
- Click on the name of your Raycon earbuds to pair. Once the earbuds are paired, you will hear the voice”Conected”.
The pairing process is the same for Window7, Window8, and Window10. The one thing to keep in your mind is, before connecting the earbuds make sure the Raycon earbuds are fully charged and Bluetooth is turned on. If you face trouble in pairing, then you can restart your both devices.
Here are steps on how to pair Raycion earbuds with Mac
- Click on the ”Apple menu” located at the top left corner of your Mac
- Select ”System Preference”
- Click on the ”Bluetooth”
- Look for the pairing option, and click on it to pair them.
After successfully connecting Raycon earbuds are connected, and you can use them to listen to music and make calls. To control your Raycon earbuds, you can use the following control:
- A single tap on earbuds to play or pause music.
- Double tap on earbuds to skip to the next track
- Triple tap on earbuds to go back to the previous track
- Hold down your earbud for 2 seconds to Answer a call
- Hold down your earbud for 4 seconds to End a call
Connecting Raycon earbuds with other Bluetooth enables devices like gaming consoles, smart TVs, and tablets to be the same as the steps outlined above for smartphones and computers. By following the above steps you can easily connect your enabled devices.
Troubleshooting Common pairing issues
Raycon is a popular brand of earbuds that offer a comfortable fit. However, some users have reported experiencing pairing issues with their earbuds. These issues can be frustrating, but they are easy to troubleshoot.
Here are some common pairing issues with the Raycon earbuds and how to troubleshoot them.
- The Earbuds are out of range: For a successful connection, the earbud should be 30 feet from the device connected. If they are away, earbuds are not able to connect.
- The Earbuds are not fully charged: Before trying to connect your earbuds with any device, make sure the earbuds are fully charged.
- Earbuds are not in the pairing mood: Ensure that the earbuds are in the pairing mood by pressing and holding the power button for 3 to 5 seconds until the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
if you have tried all of the above steps and your earbuds are still not connecting, then you may need to restart your devices.
Advance Tips for Enhanced Listening Experience
Here are some advanced tips to enhance your listening experience
Customizing Sound Setting
Many Raycon earbuds come with adjustable EQ settings, so you can customize the sound you are liking. Raycon earbuds come with three EQ presets. Pure sound, Base sound, and Balanced sound. you can change the volume by pressing the plus and minus buttons on the earbuds.
Using Touch Control Effectively
Earbuds come with touch controls that permit you to control volume and answer calls. There are a few essential things to keep in mind before utilizing touch control. Touch control can be sensitive to moisture, make sure your fingers are clean and dry before using them. Don’t press hard on touch to activate them. Try different gestures. Different touch controls can respond to various gestures. For instance, specific touch controls can be activated by double tapping, while others may be activated by swapping.
If you are encountering trouble using the touch controls, try using a stylus. The stylus can help you make more precise movements.
Extending battery life
Here are some tips on how to extend the battery life of Raycon earbuds.
- Deactivate the feature that you are not using.
- Turn down the volume.
- Use the charging case.
- Don’t drop your earbuds or expose them to moisture.
How to Care for Your Racon Earbuds
Here are some tips on how to care for your Raycon earbuds
- Clean your earbuds regularly with a soft cloth and or cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- Earbuds are not waterproof, therefore avoid exposing them to water.
- Avoid dropping them as earbuds are delicate. If accidentally dropped, inspect them for damage.
- Take care of the charging case. The charging case is also delicate so take care of it.
How to Reset Raycon Earbuds
To reset your Raycon earbuds, follow these steps:
- Place earbuds inside the charging case and leave the lid open.
- Locate the buttons on the back of the charging case press and hold them for 10 to 15 seconds.
- The LED indicator will be flashing blue and red. It indicates the earbuds are restarting.
- The earbuds have been reset, once the LED indicators are solid blue.
This process will reset your Raycon earbuds to their factory setting. This can prove helpful if your earbuds are not working and want to connect them to a new device.
Raycon’s Right Earbud not Working
There could be a few possible reasons why Raycon’s Right Earbud not Working. One possible cause could be a connectivity issue and another may be the battery is low. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can if your fitting earbuds not working.
- Firstly check the battery level. If the level is low then try to charge them.
- Remove dirt, debris, and wex into the earbuds.
- Unpair and re-pair the earbuds with your device.
- Reset your earbuds
If you have tried all of the above steps and your earbuds not working, contact the Raycon customer sport for assistance. This may be more helpful for you.
What is a blue light on earbuds?
A blue light on the earbuds indicates the status of the earbuds. The blue light will flash quickly when the earbuds are in a pairing mood. When the solid blue light turns on it means the earbuds are successfully connected to your device. The blue light flashes slowly when the battery level is low. This is the warning that the earbuds need to be charged soon.
You may also like: How to Stop Bluetooth Headphones From Beeping
In this article, we guide you step by step on how to pair Raycon earbuds. Pairing Raycon earbuds is a straight process that allows users to connect a pair of earbuds with bluetooth to enable devices.
It’s important to note that all the above instructions may vary depending on the models of earbuds. The best way to check your earbuds feature is through the Raycon app. You can download and install the Raycon app on your smartphone. The Raycon apps offer features such as Earbuds customization, Find my earbuds, firmware update, and support.
Welcome to Blushaudio! I’m Bushra, your audio enthusiast and guide. With a deep passion for audio, I provide honest reviews and quick fixes for common audio device problems. My goal is to simplify your audio device selection and enhance your listening experience. Join me on this audio journey, and together, we’ll explore the world of audio with clarity and ease.